The Shadow Curse Update (patch 0.85.0300) was launched on the 1st of September 2010, moving TLBB from Open Beta in its "Commercial Phase".
Below are the announced changes brought with the update.
The Token Shop was officially unveiled.
Level Cap RaisedEdit
The maximum player level was increased to level 100.
Ivory was introduced as a type of bound gold.
1 week of 2x expEdit
Players have a week of 2x exp (ending on the 8th of September), so if they activate their 2x exp they receive 4x the typical exp per kill.
The Cursed BrotherEdit
Suppression of BanditsEdit
Suppression of Bandits is a team event accessable from Twin Island.
Artifacts/Bloody Soldiers QuestEdit
The Water Transport quest was opened.
Fragments for PenguinEdit
Transport Day/ Trading DayEdit
Every Saturday is Trading Day, and every Sunday is Transport Day. On Trading Day, players can gain double revenue when doing trading. On Transport Day, players can gain double revenue when doing transport.
The scene Ice Space opened, allowing players to receive 30 minutes of free exp whilst inside.
Dark West LakeEdit
A Friends-Seeking button has been added under the player portrait. The player can click it and seek friends, vote for others, to promote the player’s popularity.
Nearby Player ListEdit
A Nearby Player List button has been added on the mini map. The player can click to see the foe player and friend player list nearby, and attack the target by double clicking the player’s name.
An Update Notification button has been added under the player portrait. The player can click it to check the update info directly.
● The recipe shops have released the spr. or phy. attacking ring and amulet recipe. The player can select the suitable recipe to learn.
● Have optimized some wordings display on some interface.
● Have optimized Tab map mark of Wolf Camp of Werewolf Hill.
● Have optimized the icon display when minimize launch interface.
● Have optimized the Novice Tutorial, and added new guiding items.
● Have optimized imperial exam questions.
● Have optimized the display format of equipment aptitude.
● Have optimized the prompt wordings when the player is too far from another player and cannot select him/her.
● Have uniformed the display names of Jade Valley on world map and scene map
● Have adjust the location of Guild teleporter, to make the player find him easily.
● Have fixed the colour display error of Customized Key Bindings button
● Have fixed the trading time format error when players shopping.
● Have fixed the inaccurate guide when doing the class quest Support the Other Class.
● Have fixed the location of teleport effect spot in King's Garden
<60 Trading RestrictionsEdit
A ban was placed on players below level 60 trading Token Shop items, which upset some players who use alts to store items
Guild Quest Items 100% Drop RateEdit
Items required for Guild Quests now drop from monsters at a 100% drop rate.
Moral Point Reduction CostEdit
It now costs 2k moral points and 5g to reduce 1 crime point at the Peace Herald in Su Zhou, whereas it used to cost 1k moral points and 2g.
Boss Aggro ChangeEdit
Bosses such as Martialists and Ice Demons no longer attack players merely going near them, and must be attacked in order to be provoked.
Processing time ReducedEdit
The time it takes to process items with the processing life skill has been reduced.
Material Stacking IssuesEdit
Mining Ore Locations ReducedEdit
Another possible bug, there is now only 1 type of ore in each scene that has ore spawns, reducing the number of available ore by half.
This page will be updated.