|Start||Shing De Zhao (63,90) – Dun Huang|
|End||Shing De Zhao (63,90) – Dun Huang|
|Approx Time to Complete||3 minutes|
|Reward||2772 exp |
Quest Giver:Shing De Zhao
- Dialog start:
- Hello again, <Player name>! I hear you've been busy. Are you here to help out the army of Xia now? Has General Chu run out of tasks for you?
- (Shing De Zhao looks at the man beside him, Vermillion Chu, who nods hs head but does not answer)
- Well, Xia finally started a war against Song. After pacifying Uigur and Kizil, we now have to fight against our own country.
- This is the will of Beacher Lee, Xia's king.
- And of course, the soldiers of Xia will carry out this command without question. So if you're here to help, there are many Broken Warriors protecting nearby areas that need to be destroyed.
- Go kill twelve Broken Warriors and come back to me.
- Dialog End:
You are a dedicated warrior. I hope I never come across you on the battlefield.
What To Do Edit
Find the Broken Warriors (155,180) in Dun Huang and kill 12 of them. Go back to Shing De Zhao to claim your reward and finish the quest.