|A Letter for Shing De Zhao|
|Start||Uighur Princess (252,177) – Dun Huang|
|End||Shing De Zhao (63,90) – Dun Huang|
|Approx Time to Complete||30 seconds|
|Reward||3360 Exp |
|Previous||Help the Troubled Princess|
|Next||A Message for General Chu|
Quest Giver:Uighur Princess
- Dialog start:
- toymaq bolmasar oo tutyaqlanmaq bolmasar?
- <Despite her obvious distress, her eyes are calm and clear.>
- <She looks at you and says something you cannot understand at all.>
- burtmak bolmaz oo at ong bolmasar?
- <She is likely to be from a tribe in Uigur to the west of Dun HUang since they dress the same way she is dressed.>
- <She smiles and stops talking to you>
- <There is a letter in her hand. Fortunately there are three words on it that you can read: "Shing De Zhao". It's a name with which you are familiar with.>
- (She points to the direction of Jade Gate Pass.)
- Dialog End:
- What? You saw the Princess? Where is she and how is she doing? Why did she leave without any word?
What To Do Edit
Find Shing De Zhao in Dun Huang and talk to him to finish the quest.